Our most common questions are listed below (click to read answer)
For any additional questions please contact us, we are always happy to answer any enquiries.
For technical information ask for John Holland.
Skype: “Shugg Windows” | Fax (All Offices): +61 3 5978 7737
Office Hours: 9:00 to 4:30 pm Mon – Fri
In a climate where it is most often better outside than it is in, the perfect lifestyle is where you can bring the outside in – and that’s what you get through a Shugg Sashless window. Open or closed they are so perfectly unobtrusive and ventilating that you bring the outside inside. In Tuscany it’s called “Trompe L’oeil" or trick of the eye – such is the power and uniqueness of the extended vista.
2. Tailored design
3. Technical advice and support
4. Onsite installation
5. Single & Double Glazing
6. Timber and Aluminium Windows & components
7. Patented Sashless System
8. Full in-house Design
9. Full in-house manufacture
10. In-house powder coating facility
11. Vertical Sashless Windows
12. Horizontal Sashless Windows
13. Multi-locking security
14. Full product support
15. Extensive Service support
16. Quality Assured
2. Modern style
3. Sleek frameless appearance
4. Superior Ventilation
5. Multi-lockable security features
Height and Width measurements*
Guides / Trim type required /finish type required*
Glass type required*
Style of window i.e. 2 Pane Double Hung, 3 Pane Servery etc.*
Number of windows required
Existing or Required Frame type into which the proposed window will be installed
Location of proposed job
Any additional information that you might feel important to give us.
*Information that is required.
2. Fax or call through the details i.e. height x width, existing frame type, guide type required, glass specification, style (SDH, Servery, 3 Pane etc.) Fax: +61 3 9543 4073, Tel:+61 1300 748 449
3. Email details as above. firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Pop in and see us – 1885 Dandenong-Hastings Rd, Pearcedale VIC 3912
Call for an appointment - +61 1300 748 449
Online booking – (Coming soon!)
Fax or Email request for service – (See forms) Fax - +61 3 9543 4073, Email email@example.com
The most common glass we use is a 6.38mm Clear Laminate Safety Glass or a 6mm Clear Toughened Safety Glass. In addition to these; 8mm Toughened Safety Glass, 10.38mm Laminate Safety Glass, 10mm Toughened Safety Glass in Clear or Toned varieties of the above mentioned. Shugg can also make your windows using a range of Performance Glasses, such as Comfort Plus Laminate and Lamguard. Shugg Sashless Window Systems can also accommodate any high security needs with the incorporation of Bulletproof glass into the Shugg Sashless Window System.
The Shugg ststem is a counter balanced one, which works on a cord and pulley set up. As a standard, Clear Acrylic blocks are used as handles to lift the window open and pull it closed, alternative options for the handle (lifting element) is an aluminium continuous lift, which is attached to the bottom edge of the bottom pane of glass.